Thursday, September 18, 2008

21st Birthday!


My birthday was what you would call a success. I went out at midnight on the 17th and got my first drink with some friends. On my birthday me and the fam. (and Ty) went to Applebees and Sarah bought me a drink with 7 or 8 shots in it..and then the bartender was so nice to give me a shot, so I was off to a quick start. From there I stopped at a friends that goes to Hope and met up with some people. Once we all gathered we made our way over to the Curragh where Matt, Ty, Ross, Mitch, + 5 were all sittin at a table, and if you know Ross..he is always ready to harass people and buy them a delicious shot. So all of those guys bought me a shot and the night continued to go smoothly. I ran into at least 8 people that I went to high school with so that was fun to see some old friends too. I eventually made my way to the classy bar called "The Parrot"...Left there pretty quick to do a fun walk back to my friends place. El Fin

No comments: